1. Sometimes you have to “Grip and Rip”
2. Other times it is best to “Lay Up”
3. The majority is in between your ears
4. “Drive for Show and Putt for Dough”
5. Recovery is a big part of Success
6. The ups and downs are “Common”
7. Improvement and Mastery are not the same thing!
All the success,
Peter Mclees, Leadership Trainer and Coach
Smart Development specializes in helping managers coach employees so they can and will contribute in greater ways to key organizational imperatives.
Call or email us today for more information on how we’ve helped other companies improve the coaching skills of their management team.